Thursday, March 19, 2009

Complete Prediction Ujian Nasional English Language for SMP 2009 (1-50)

after waiting about 1 week, at this post you can download complete prediction test for English language for junior high school, not like previous post, now this document consist of 50 number of soal and answer (pembahasan).
if you download the prediction english language in this post, you don't need to download other english language prediction before this post.

DOWNLOAD PREDIKSI UN BAHASA INGRIS SMP 2005 (1-50)


HERE SOME EXAMPLE
Choose the correct expression to fill in
the blank.
Wulan : …... you can do the test well.
Renny : Thank you. Wish me luck.
a. I hope
b. I doubt
c. I'm curious
d. I'm not sure
Would you like to come to my party
tonight?
a. It does not matter.
b. No, I disagree about that.
c. Well done.
d. I would love to.

There was no ... in the bedroom last
night.
So I felt very cold.
A. bedcover
B. mattress
C. blanket
D. pillow

My mother …. a special dinner for
my father last night.
a. make
b. making
c. is making
d. made

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India