Wednesday, March 18, 2009

prediction and answer (pembahasan) soal UN SMP 2009 English No 1-30

as our promise the previous post contains prediction number 1-15, now we has uploaded new file prediction continuing previous post no 1-15, this document contains soal or test no 1-30, so if you download this prediction you don't need to download previous document in previous post.

DOWNLOAD PREDICTION ENGLISH TEST UJIAN NASIONAL SMP/MTS 2009 NO 1-30 (V2)

some sample test
below are expressions to reject items from someone, except ?

a. No, thank you.
b. Not for me, thanks.
c. Not this time, thanks.
d. No. I like it

Choose the correct expression to fill in the blank.
Wulan : …... you can do the test well.
Renny : Thank you. Wish me luck.
a. I hope
b. I doubt
c. I'm curious
d. I'm not sure

Would you like to come to my party
tonight?

a. It does not matter.
b. No, I disagree about that.
c. Well done.
d. I would love to.


. …..moon is so bright.
a. a c. it
b. an d. the


Rahma : ….. did eat my apple on
the table?
Keke : I did.
a. Where c. Whom
b. Who d. What

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India